Hey, this is skool, and I would like to show you this new Miner-Hog hybrid deck I've been using.
First, I'll be talking about replacements.
- Miner- Knight, although this will change the playstyle and make the deck more defensive, even though it already has many good defensive cards.
- Ice wizard- Minions, Archers, Electro wizard- Electro wizard is the best replacement but the others work fine, too.
- Bowler- Executioner, but it isn't as good because of reasons we'll discuss later.
- Tornado- Poison, it reduces defensive capability but works better with the miner.
- Hog rider- none.
- The log- Zap, very similar function.
- Inferno tower- cannon, if you want a faster cycle.
- Skeletons- Ice spirit, both of these are usually a cycle card, but skeletons are better for distraction, Ice spirit is better with Hog, your choice.
Miner- Great card in general, both offense and defense. Pair with tornado/poison to get extra damage and supplement the hog. I usually use it more in games when my opponent has good counters to hog. Try to use it on OFFENSE.
Ice Wizard- Great on defense, takes out hordes of troops. Works extremely well with Bowler and Tornado. Also use to counterpush.
Bowler- Excellent against hog, e-barbs and almost all troops. Most underrated card in the game. Also good on offense as a tank for hog or miner.